Of course! Whether you are contemplating organizing a destination event in Italy or elsewhere in the world, we would love to hear from you. We ship worldwide, so don’t hesitate to contact us to get the ball rolling.
- Get in touch to tell us about you, your story, event or any request you have in mind. We will be quick to get back to you to get things started.
- We discuss your ideas, style and budget by exchanging emails, phone or skype calls.
- A preliminary design proposal based on sketches is sent to you to fine tune the project direction.
- A quotation is sent based on the individual design elements, details, quantity and timescale. Upon approval, a 50% non-refundable deposit is requested before the completion of the design work.
- We work together to perfect your design or product until it is just right before sending it to production.
- Once the full payment is received, your artwork is carefully packaged and shipped to you.
* Please note that we are not responsible for any delay from your end. Delays in sending us all information & materials needed to complete the artwork may result in the postponement of the final delivery.
We don’t have a fixed price or offer special packaged pricing. Each design commission is completely unique. Our costs are dependent upon the individual design elements, details, process, finishing, type of paper and quantity. Bear in mind, however, our products are mainly hand created & assembled regardless of the quantity ordered. As a result, our pricing is often not based solely on scale unless the order exceeds a certain size. Initially we can provide a starting price range followed by a more accurate quotation once we work to identify your design request, quantity and timescale.
This is largely dependent upon the request, project details, quantity and event timescale. Typically, we take from 3 to 6 weeks for weddings and events to complete a stationery set once the design has been approved. Please note, however, delays in providing us with necessary information and materials needed to complete the artwork can result in the postponement of the final delivery date.
Rushed orders have an extra charge, so please allow an adequate margin of time if possible.
Yes. We will create a complete mock-up which will be photographed for your approval. On occasion, where necessary, a copy can be sent for your hands-on approval.
If you’re not happy with the outcome of the product we provide you, we will work together until it is just right and meets your expectations.
However, if you simply change your mind without a specifc reason, deposit will be withdrawn. Depending on the time to completion
further costs could be incurred.
Yes, we ship worldwide.
Shipping costs vary depending on the destination, the package size and the postal service used. Contact us directly for more information.
For speed and security we recommend using an EXPRESS postal service, which provides a tracking number.
Italy: 1-2 working days
EU: 2-4 working days
Rest of the world: 4-7 working days
We do not recommend standard mail for our bespoke & urgent projects, as it can be quiet slow and does not provide any tracking service, therefore once our package enters the postal system we can no longer be held responsible for any delivery delay.